7/17/12

How Much is Enough?

Retirement seems like a far distant idea at this point in my life. Most mornings I'm more concerned with Hartford traffic or figuring out how I can squeeze a grocery run in during my lunch break, rather than my financial stability 40 years from now. However it seems that NOW is the time that I should be taking steps to investigate just what goes into this mythical idea of retirement. Should I be saving now?  Where do I begin? How much should I be saving?

As these questions, and others, begin to race through your brain don't panic! As the second part of our Empowerment Series, CT NOW is offering a free educational seminar about this very topic, retirement planning! Please join us Tuesday July 24th from 6-8pm at the West Hartford Town Hall!! Bring your questions and a friend, I know sessions like these are always best if followed by a glass of wine and someone to chat with!

For more information on how to RSVP Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment