9/12/12

'My Friends Are Married' Tumblr Reveals Thoughts On Singlehood

I found this article interesting. I am recently single after a10 year on and off again relationship (back on for almost 5 years) and find it disheartning at times, while happy for them that all my friends are getting married and/or having children. They keep telling me to put myself out there and go on a few dates, but its only been 2.5 months and I am enjoying being single for now. I joined an online dating site and have some reservations and am interested in the Meet Up goups insted for a less imtinating way to meet new people. Anyway I found the below article great, because it makes me feel like I am not the only one going through this.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/11/my-friends-are-married-tumbler-singlehood_n_1874159.html?utm_hp_ref=women&ir=Women

The Huffington Post | By
Posted:

No comments:

Post a Comment