9/14/11

What Men Are Reading...

I'll be honest...I'm feeling a little bit frazzled today. Nothing horrible went wrong; just woke up on the wrong side of the bed and had one of those tremendously snowballing types of days. In spite of this tornado of a day, I did remember that today is my blogging day!

I came across the following article on AskMen.com and HAD to post it. I'm not sure whether to applaud this article or give it a smack in the face. The idea of men sitting around in 2011 still discussing "beauty power" and being convinced that some women are where they are professionally because of their assets, so to speak, frankly..creeps me out. The article does end with a smidge of facts by telling its male readers about the pay disparity and glass ceiling; however, the sexism & blatant stupidity greatlyyy outweigh the statistics.

Read "Women in the Workplace" at the link below and tell us what you think!

http://www.askmen.com/money/career/16_career.html

No comments:

Post a Comment