10/23/11

I LOVED THE Love Your Body 5K!

The 3rd Annual Love Your Body 5K Was A Smash!

We did it. We pulled it off...successfully I might add. Okay, I'm not going to make it sound like it was easy because I assure you it wasn't. Needless to say though, with all of the Board's hard work & all of the lovely time our dedicated volunteers provided, CT NOW was able to pull off our best 5k yet! We can only hope that this will only be the beginning of many more amazing LYB 5ks!

Besides all the cheering & applauding I was able to do (which was actually emotional for me - corny, I know), I actually learned a few things. Not only was I significantly surprised to learn that I was able to have that much fun at THAT early of an hour in the morning, but I also realized that these types of events allow me to hang out with some amazing people.

Check out my personal stash of pics from the race
below of my friends, family, & volunteers!
Thanks again so much for your immense support!












No comments:

Post a Comment