10/18/11

L*O*V*E

♥“This was my first ever race, and I loved it! Wouldn’t have been able to do it if it wasn’t for NOW and the Love Your Body concept!”♥
 
♥“Thank you for fostering such a great atmosphere. It was very inspiring and we look forward to returning again next year!”♥

♥”Yesterday, two of my sisters, myself, and a friend of ours ran the 5K. For my sisters and me it was our first organized race. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience and it’s made us want to sign up for more races. Personally, I thought it was a beautiful course and a very well-organized event.”♥

♥”What a beautiful and well run event today. I know it is very hard to host an event and keep everyone happy! You guys were fantastic and I appreciate all of the kindness of your course volunteers. I ended up going to the race alone b/c a friend canceled…but I had so much fun..met such nice people and enjoyed a fantastic race. Thank you one and all for your hospitality and sending such a positive message to women!”♥


Curious what event these women are raving about?!?!? 

The CT NOW Foundation’s

3rd Annual Love Your Body 5K

Run & Walk

October 22, 2011

10 AM

West Hartford Reservoir – Rte 4

 Race day registration is available! For more information please visit our website: http://now-ct.org/love-your-body-5k/

No comments:

Post a Comment